October 29, 2008

Next up...

Since the first game of the project went so well, I needed to find a way to avoid the "sophomore slump" and keep things going in the right direction. How does this sound: four games, four cities, four days.

Nov. 8 - Wachovia Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Nov. 9 - Prudential Center (Newark, NJ)
Nov. 10 - Madison Square Garden (New York, NY)
Nov. 11 - Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum (Uniondale, NY)

I'm totally excited. Here's an interesting part: I get to see the Flyers and Oilers twice on this trip, and I also get to see the Devils again (obviously). Weird coincidence or just a result of the NHL's efficient scheduling? You tell me.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hell yeah, what a weekend! And you'll get to see a game at MSG, dang. I've got a few pizza places for you to try while you're in NYC. I'm jealous.